The XEED WUX6010:
a new flagship projector with HDBaseT
Canon has announced the launch of the XEED WUX6010, the latest addition to its installation projector range and an upgraded version of the flagship XEED WUX6000 model...
The XEED WUX6010 is designed to meet the varying requirements of customers and integrators – particularly within business, education and exhibition environments – thanks to its improved connectivity, high brightness and flexible installation capabilities.
With the addition of HDBaseT – a new standard for connectivity – the XEED WUX6010 allows for the transmission of HD media, audio and control signals over long distances via a single LAN cable. The LAN cable can span up to 100 metres, greatly improving convenience in system configuration and supporting information sharing.
The XEED WUX6010 is also compatible with five different projection lenses – a short fixed lens, wide zoom lens, standard zoom lens, long zoom lens and an ultra-long zoom lens. All five lenses use the same connector as the XEED WUX4000, WUX5000 and WUX6000, making them cross-compatible with existing devices from this range, offering system integrators and customers enhanced flexibility during installation. In addition, a separate model incorporating a DICOM simulation mode is available designed specifically for medical purposes. This allows for the display of black and white gradation which is required for use in medical scenarios.
The XEED WUX6010 is supported by Canon’s three-year lamp warranty, which allows for up to three free replacement lamps, effectively eliminating the cost of replacement lamps for a three year period from new. It also qualifies for Canon’s 3 Year Enhanced Warranty Loan Service offering customers next day loans while their projector is being serviced.
XEED WUX6010 – KEY FEATURES
- Achieve detailed, ultra-realistic images with native WUXGA resolution
- Deliver outstanding brightness with 6000 lumens and a 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Create vivid images with accurate colours, using LCOS panel technology
- Transmit HD images, audio and control signals via a single cable with HDBaseT
- Choose from five high-quality interchangeable Canon projection lenses
- Powered lens shift, zoom and focus for fast and accurate installation
- Project picture-by-picture from two digital sources
- New advanced image processor includes features like hardware edge-blending, picture-by-picture and four corner keystone correction
- Easy access to the lamp and air filter helps keep maintenance costs down
- The XEED WUX6010 will be available from January 2016.